Level 5 Award in Crowd Safety Management
Choose Your Preferred Date and Location
Detailed Course Overview:
We’ve partnered with Crowd Safety Training to bring you the Level 5 Award in Crowd Safety Management.
The Level 5 Award in Crowd Safety Management is a comprehensive qualification devised by industry-experts. By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Understand crowd risk analysis – how to identify hazardous situations for event planning and licensing.
• Understand the movement of crowds in the complex and built environment for normal and emergency behaviour.
• Demonstrate how to model an event by crowd phases (Arrival, Last Mile Ingress, Circulation, Egress and Dispersal) and crowd influences (Design, Information and Management).
• Explain crowd modelling and risk analysis applications for planning, designing and managing spaces where crowd form and move.
• Apply guidance on the management of crowd flow and movement for a wide range of places of public assembly.
• Describe how to present the key elements of crowd risks and crowd safety to an audience
Learners should, as a minimum, have language skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening at Ofqual Level 1 or equivalent. Please contact us if you have any doubt about whether you meet this criterion.